This is post war Europe, a time to forget the horrors of the past and look to a bright future. It’s the time when interior design as a profession really came into being as the royals, the rich and the extravagant hired creative and often over the top personalities to design their homes.
Safaris and travel to exotic destinations were also popular and so people were keen to inject some exotic touches from the travels into their home.
- Chair from www.made.com
- Art deco rug from www.frithrugs.co.uk
- Cushion from www.dupenny.com
- 1920s mirror from www.mirrorworld.co.uk
- statue from www.artdecoexpress.co.uk
- Circular rug from www.frithrugs.co.uk